Hour registration in Microsoft Outlook
You no longer need to track your time in two separate places, as TimeLog Project is updated with your hour registration through Microsoft Outlook.
Here is the ideal Outlook hour registration solutions; it is easily accessible, easy to use, easy to set up and compatible with Microsoft Outlook and Office 365.
Track time in your most used tool
Microsoft Outlook is an integrated part of your workday, where you are used to plan your own time on different projects and meetings. TimeLog’s integration with Microsoft Outlook/Office 365 will strengthen your hour registration, as you register your hours while planning your time.
This is what you get with the Microsoft Outlook integration:
- See hour registrations made in Microsoft Outlook both in current and future weeks
- Comments written on your meetings in Outlook are transferred to TimeLg Project
- If the meeting lasts longer and you change the meeting’s length in Outlook, the change is reflected in TimeLog Project
- Select if your planned meeting is billable or not, when you plan it in Outlook
- If you delete the planned meeting in Outlook, the hour registration in TimeLog Project is deleted as well
Hour registrations turn into resource planning
When you create your future calendar events and at the same time track the hours, the resource planner and projects in TimeLog Project are automatically updated with the future planning. This means that you can always follow your planning in TimeLog Project, when the hour registrations are linked with Microsoft Outlook or Office 365.