Read more about the news on version 6.0 and our recommendations of your use of browsers to get the best experience with the system.
Minimum requirements for supported browsers
Since we have used new technology in developing TimeLog Project 6.0, we recommend to use the following browsers to experience the optimal use of the system.
- Internet Explorer version 10 or newer.
- Mozilla Firefox version 31 or newer.
- Google Chrome version 36 or newer.
- Safari version 7 or newer.
Important technical information to existing customers
Your site will be moved to a new and faster server in connection with the upgrade. The first time you log on to TimeLog Project, you will be re-directed to the new server’s log in page.
Your short name is shown in the “Account” field, and you may log in with your usual username and password.
Moving the servers will also have the following effects, which you need to pay attention to:
- Mobile apps must be changed and log in to the new address, otherwise it is not possible to log in.
- API calls must also use the new address.
- You will need to re-install the Tracker from Main menu -> Registrations -> TimeLog Tracker for Mobile and Desktop
All three must use your new URL, which you see when you log in to TimeLog Project for the first time after the upgrade. It is also mentioned in your upgrade mail.
Tracker and Mobile apps users must synchronise their accounts the evening before the upgrade in order for them to not lose any data.
If you are still using the old Tracker and Mobile apps after the upgrade, you will have to enter the tracked data into TimeLog Project manually.comments powered by Disqus