An integration between TimeLog and e-conomic provides you with a serious alternative to the expensive ERP system.
With our standard integration between TimeLog Project and e-conomic, you can use the both systems to what they are designed to. This provides optimal working conditions for both the financial and the project departments, which both get the best systems for their daily work without having to compromise on the functionality.
The consultancy’s systems are thereby linked to form one web-based business platform and becomes a serious alternative to the larger and more expensive ERP systems.
Save time on maintenance and updates
Customer data, contacts and invoices are managed in TimeLog Project, and then all information is available in e-conomic. At the click of a button, TimeLog Project invoices are transferred to e-conomic as invoice drafts for further processing.
Benefits for the financial department:
- Keep the overview of invoice drafts and sent invoices
- No manual entries
- Easy transfer of customer data and contacts
Even though the invoices are booked and send from e-conomic, you can always search for old invoices with an e-conomic invoice number in TimeLog Project. This makes it much easier for the project manager to help customers without having to log into the financial system.
The benefits for you as a project manager or CEO:
- You can track time in the office, on the go and also offline
- You can follow your invoice potential
- Use e.g. fixed price, time & material or prepaid hours contracts
- Advanced resource planning and forecast
- Many standard reports for analysis and reporting