Many reports in TimeLog Project use shaded cells to give a better overview of tables.
To see shaded cells’ colors when using a color printer, your browser should be configured to support background colors.
- Open Page Setup under the browser menu File
- Tick Print background colors and images
- Click OK, and the shaded cells will print in their respective colors.
This setup will improve the printed version of reports such as:
- Project administration -> Workload
- Project administration -> Payment plans – overview
You can also modify the Header and Footer to include information such as page number and date when printing.
Exact configuration options depend on the browser used, and may vary.