Our responsibility as a data processer
As a data processor, we need to live up to several responsibilities. Read here and learn more about TimeLog’s role in The EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Our responsibilities are e.g.:
- to help you comply with your responsibilities
- to inform you if we assess an instruction as being illegal
- to perform back-ups so you do not lose your data
- to handle personal data based on your instructions
- to make sure that your data is safely stored
- to train our employees in handling personal data correctly according to the regulation
- to keep an updated data processing agreement
You can find our data processing agreement here.
The TimeLog responsible can always access the data processing agreement in TimeLog PSA.
Below are the most important demands for a data processing agreement you must know.
A data processing agreement requires among others:
- Framework for processing personal information
- Documented instruction
- Confidentiality and duty of secrecy
- Security of processing
- Sub data processors
- Cooperation with the data-responsible company
- Deletion or return of personal data information
- Notification about illegal instructions
The above points must be included in a data processing agreement. If even one of the requirements is not included in the agreement it is considered invalid.
IT security and data protection
This page was updated on 19 July 2023.