Who is TimeLog?
We are a Danish software company, founded in 2001 and currently Denmark’s market leading Professional Services Automation (PSA) system. But we are nowhere near done. Our ambition is to be the world’s best PSA system. To achieve our goal, we need the best team players out there. That‘s why we always look for talented and passionate people to join our TimeLog family.
To achieve our goals, we need to be on the same page. That’s why every good conversation starts with good listening in TimeLog – both in relation to colleagues, customers and partners.
How many sides is there to a story? Can you be challenged on your own perspective? In TimeLog, we strive to understand each other, our customers and partners by putting ourselves in others’ shoes before acting.
“None of us is as strong as all of us”. That’s why we believe in helping each other out through knowledge sharing, feedback and dedication to the task.
- In TimeLog we’re all equal. Our philosophy is that the valid argument always wins and it makes me feel important and appreciated.
- We have a very strong community in TimeLog. Some of us are really good at taking initiatives to social events and I feel there is a great support to such gatherings. I’m a social person who loves to enjoy a beer at our Friday bars. I think we live up to the Danish hygge.
- Collaboration across teams is very central to the way we do things in TimeLog. When we work on bigger projects, we make sure that every team is represented in the process, so we get to see things from different perspectives. I think this way of working is closely related to our value Understand, and it really fosters transparency.
- Two things that really characterise our culture is that we are very goal driven and solution oriented. We always want to improve and don’t stop before we reach our goals. That’s why we always identify a list of corrective actions and follow up on them, so we make sure that the job is done.
- I could not have asked for a better welcome when I started in TimeLog. I received flowers, my team had prepared breakfast for us and everyone was so helpful in getting me up and running.
- As part of our Customer Success Team, I’m really happy about the transformation we have undergone from being a product-oriented organisation to a customer-oriented organisation where we focus more on building a close relation to our customers.
Life at TimeLog
TimeLog has a strong feedback culture. We are good at listening and respecting each other’s opinions, no matter if we agree or disagree with one another. This helps me develop on a personal and professional level, because I always know what I do good and where I can improve my skills and competences.Melanie Rasmussen Customer Journey Manager
In the morning, the first thing I do is kick off my shoes. Then I go to a meeting with our CEO and management – and nobody cares. Because at that meeting, we’re all about performance and how each of us can contribute to what we strive for. I really think that says a lot about the culture here – be who you are and be prepared to go for the gold.Andreas Petersen Digital Marketing Manager
Our decision-making process is very decentralised. Employees have a huge influence on their own role and work. In TimeLog, everyone takes part in developing our overall strategy. Our bottom up approach motivates me to do my best every day, because I feel a greater sense of responsibility of my work.Charlotte Schilling Office Manager
Every month we review our progress in TimeLog during our All Employee Meetings. It fosters transparent communication and ensures that everyone is on the same page so we all know where we’re heading.Søren Knudsen Business Consultant
One of the things I love the most about working in TimeLog is the family like atmosphere. It gives me a feeling of belonging to a community, where we trust each other and always help each other out. Although we always have fun, we are also very goal driven and ambitious.Samine Alimohammadi Customer Communications & Event Manager