Learn how to master financial project reporting
Would you like a 100% overview of your project finances to know which projects are profitable?
In this online workshop, we teach you how to be a true master of financial management before, during and after the project process. It is crucial that you have an overview of the entire process to be able to react to deviations to the plan before it is too late.
The workshop is for you who…
Work as controllers, project managers or work with the financial project reporting. You would like to be acute in using TimeLog as an efficient management tool in your daily work, so you minimise the risk of you losing money on your projects.
On the workshop you will:
- Get a short introduction to hourly rates management in TimeLog to ensure your hourly rates reflect the contract agreement
- Learn more about how to manage the project financials with due care
- Learn how to evaluate what went good on your projects and where you have room for improvement. It is alpha and omega, if you would like to secure a high contribution ratio on your projects
- Get a walkthrough of specific reports that can provide you with a better overview of your projects, their progress and profitability. By and large, get a general overview of your project portfolio
- Get an introduction to the setup of Accobat’s Power BI plug-in, which offers the option to get additional reporting to what is available in TimeLog
The benefits of our online workshops
Get inspiration and new tools. A package with workshop material for download
Become more educated in TimeLog. Get the answers to your questions so you feel safe when using the system
Gain financial benefits. Avoid spending time and money on transport
Get increased flexibility. See the workshop again whenever and wherever
We offer you the following workshops
Fixed price or time & material: Which settlement types create most value for your business?
Become knowledgeable about when it pays off to use fixed price, time and material, prepaid hours or a fourth settlement type.
Your settlement type is often the difference between your project providing a profit or red numbers on the bottom line.
Streamline your invoicing and increase your revenue
Are you completely in control of your invoicing process? If not, then we are ready to help you on our online workshop.
We teach you how to get a full overview of what must be invoiced so you can increase your revenue.
Kill the time waster! Streamline your salary management
Would you like to avoid a time-consuming salary management process?
Then do yourself a big favor and sign up for our workshop. We teach you how you can streamline your process so you release more time to value creating work.