[TimeLog Power Sessions]
Your quick fix for efficient work processes in TimeLog
TimeLog is a big system with many features. And we would like you to learn more about them.
During our Power Sessions, you get a quick introduction to different subjects and features, e.g. the approval process, our Outlook integration or One Click Invoicing. It is an offer for you, who want free education in TimeLog.
Maybe you already know everything within the subjects, or maybe you just started to use TimeLog. No matter what, it always pays off to learn from the skilled TimeLoggers, and you can do this during our Power Sessions.
They take place online every Friday from 11.00-11.20 AM CEST, and are for free. The sessions are in English.
Benefits of our Power Sessions
- You get a walkthrough of different features and processes directly in the system, and it gives a real picture of how they work in TimeLog
- You get a unique chance to ask skilled TimeLoggers for advice free of charge
- You have time for your most important meetings and tasks, because every session only lasts 20 minutes
- I primarily just listen in on Power Sessions to get a few good tips. I know most of the topics, but there are always a few words of wisdom that you did not know of beforehand.
- I am really satisfied with the Power Sessions. I am an everyday user of TimeLog and every day I am excited to find out about a new feature that we can use as a company. These Power Sessions gave me the answers to a lot of questions, even for something that I am working with constantly, there were things that I learned about them that I can very much use in the future.
A flood of educational Power Sessions for you
Did you miss a Power Session? Fear no more. You always find all our Power Sessions at our YouTube channel. You can watch them when it fits your schedule, or use them to teach new or existing employees how to use TimeLog.
Top 5: Our most popular Power Sessions
Take a look at our exciting Power Sessions and sign up for those that can bring value to your use of TimeLog
[Hourly rates model]
Top 5: Tips & tricks to hourly rates in TimeLog
During this session, we teach you how you set up your hourly rates model correctly. Learn how:
- Hourly rates work on projects
- You standardise your hourly rates setup with price lists
- You make TimeLog suggest the right hourly rate
- You use hourly rates in different currencies
- You use hourly rates in project templates
Date: 4 December 2020, 11.00-11.20 AM CEST
The golden recipe: How you easily and safely index hourly rates in TimeLog
To make your job with indexation as easy as possible, we recommend you to start the indexation on a general level and get more detailed along the way. We show you that process during this session.
We take you through indexation via:
- Price lists
- Customer level
- Project level
- Contract level
- Detailed indexation
Date: 11 December 2020, 11.00-11.20 AM CEST
[Turn of the year in TimeLog]
The checklist to prepare you for the turn of the year
Do you have a record of all the things you must update and delete for the coming year? If not, sign up for this power session, where we prepare you for the turn of the year. We take a look at:
- Mileage rates and allowances
- Reset of salary codes
- Public holiday calendars
- Closing and creating projects
- Debtor list clean-up
Date: 18 December 2020, 11.00-11.20 AM CEST
[Reports in TimeLog]
Top 5: Our best reports for the leader
During this session, our COO Sascha shares her favourite reports and tells you how to use them to:
- Control the data quality of your time registrations
- Get an overview of your employees’ KPIs
- See if your employees work at the right projects
- Use data to coach your employees
Date: 22 January 2021, 11.00-11.20 AM CEST
[Debtor list introduction]
Take charge of the debtor list once and for all
We take you through the debtor list’s dos & don’ts and show you:
- Filter options
- Invoice generation on customer and project level
- Invoice drafts
- Invoice archive
Date: 29 January 2021, 11.00-11.20 AM CEST
The salary bookkeeper’s how to guide for salary management in TimeLog
During this session, we take you through the most important things you need to know about:
- Salary management
- Salary rules setup
- Advanced salary time management with salary accounts, codes and groups
Date: 5 February 2021, 11.00-11.20 AM CEST