[TimeLog Power Sessions]
Your quick fix for efficient work processes in TimeLog
TimeLog is a big system with many features. And we would like you to learn more about them.
During our Power Sessions, you get a quick introduction to different subjects and features, e.g. the approval process, our Outlook integration or One Click Invoicing. It is an offer for you, who want free education in TimeLog.
Maybe you already know everything within the subjects, or maybe you just started to use TimeLog. No matter what, it always pays off to learn from the skilled TimeLoggers, and you can do this during our Power Sessions.
They take place online every Friday from 11.00-11.20 AM CEST, and are for free. The sessions are in English.
Benefits of our Power Sessions
- You get a walkthrough of different features and processes directly in the system, and it gives a real picture of how they work in TimeLog
- You get a unique chance to ask skilled TimeLoggers for advice free of charge
- You have time for your most important meetings and tasks, because every session only lasts 20 minutes
- I primarily just listen in on Power Sessions to get a few good tips. I know most of the topics, but there are always a few words of wisdom that you did not know of beforehand.
- I am really satisfied with the Power Sessions. I am an everyday user of TimeLog and every day I am excited to find out about a new feature that we can use as a company. These Power Sessions gave me the answers to a lot of questions, even for something that I am working with constantly, there were things that I learned about them that I can very much use in the future.
A flood of educational Power Sessions for you
Did you miss a Power Session? Fear no more. You always find all our Power Sessions at our YouTube channel. You can watch them when it fits your schedule, or use them to teach new or existing employees how to use TimeLog.
Top 5: Our most popular Power Sessions
Take a look at our exciting Power Sessions and sign up for those that can bring value to your use of TimeLog.
[Debtor list introduction]
Take charge of the debtor list once and for all
We take you through the debtor list’s dos & don’ts and show you:
- Filter options
- Invoice generation on customer and project level
- Invoice drafts
- Invoice archive
Date: 29 January 2021, 11.00-11.20 AM CEST
The salary bookkeeper’s how to guide for salary management in TimeLog
During this session, we take you through the most important things you need to know about:
- Salary management
- Salary rules setup
- Advanced salary time management with salary accounts, codes and groups
Date: 5 February 2021, 11.00-11.20 AM CEST