Manage projects and time with TimeLog, and let the finance department take care of invoicing and debtor handling in Microsoft NAV
Are you using Navision and do you find retrieving hours a time-consuming process?
Do your project managers lack the full overview of time consumption, budgets and deadlines in real time?
Are you looking for a user-friendly business solution combining precise and simple time registration with financial project management features, while leaving the central financial administration to the financial system?
With TimeLog and Microsoft NAV, you can fulfill the above needs at the same time.
Track time correctly, and improve invoicing
When you can trust the bookkeeping and financial management to the finance department and let the project managers handle project management without taking Microsoft NAV’s chart of accounts into account, the productivity and job satisfaction increase in both departments.
Our time tracking applications facilitate the retrieval of hours online as well as offline. Precise registrations lead to improved invoicing. This allows you to combine professional time and project management tools with efficient financial management using Microsoft NAV.
The integration between TimeLog and Microsoft NAV contains:
- Real-time automatic synchronisation of customers and contacts in either system
- Import of existing product numbers from Microsoft NAV into TimeLog
- Invoice transfer from TimeLog to Microsoft NAV with just a few clicks
- Automatic updating of invoice status between Microsoft NAV and TimeLog
- Import of expenses from Microsoft NAV to TimeLog, so the project managers see to total project finances
- Status views on transfers via included integration log showing any conflicts and their solutions
The benefits of using a standard integration
Our standard integration is ready for the future, so there is no need to worry about what happens, when new versions of TimeLog or Microsoft NAV are released. We make sure that the integration fits to existing and future system versions without you having to do anything.
Our standard integration guarantees:
- An optimum system for all employees
- Minimal consultancy expenses
- An integration feature supporting several future scenarios
- A project- and time management system in constant development
- An integration feature that is guaranteed compatible with new versions of TimeLog
- An integration feature that is compatible with future versions of Microsoft NAV
- Savings, as you can choose to limit the number of Microsoft NAV licenses
The integration feature is developed in cooperation with consultants from Abakion, software and integration developers for Microsoft Navision.
Please note! There is a start up fee when setting up the integration, and afterwards there is a monthly fee, which covers support and maintenance of your solution.