The good thing about TimeLog is that we can see the registered vs booked time on the different employees every day. Even if the planned hours are not executed, they do not disappear from our planning.Frankly
Do you use Microsoft Outlook to plan your day, too?
Many of us prefer to use Outlook as our planning tool. It’s the solution we use to book meetings, set aside time for specific tasks and build up a general overview of our working day.
That’s why we’ve made Outlook one of the programs you can use to register time with TimeLog.
We’ve integrated the two systems so that if you’re used to booking times and dates via your Outlook calendar, you can retain the same overview.
How time registration via Outlook works
- Simply indicate in Outlook whether a specific task or meeting is a time registration
- The time registration is then transferred automatically to TimeLog
- The subject field, comments and indication of whether the task is billable are included automatically
Use Outlook to register time and eliminate duplicated work
Automatically transfer documentation relating to tasks in Outlook to TimeLog
See forecasts for your total billable hours each month
Transfer series of meetings to TimeLog and save time on administration
Eliminate dublicated work Create tasks and agreements in one place only
Time registration in Outlook makes it possible to transfer all the agreements and tasks you have set up in Outlook to your time registration system.
Full freedom to plan your day You're in control
Once Outlook has been integrated with TimeLog, you retain full control of what is transferred to the TimeLog platform. This is because you're free to decide whether or not to label each task and each meeting as a time registration. In other words, you have full freedom to plan your day.
Full documentation Never miss a detail
In your time registration system, you can see which project and which customer an agreement or task is linked to – and how long it lasts. You can also copy comments to a given task over into TimeLog.
Support and set-up
- Compatible with Microsoft Outlook and Office 365
- Requires Exchange server 2010 and a recent version of Office 365
- Does not support Windows on Mac computers
- The installation guide in our help centre