Are you our new developer for our Copenhagen office?
If you love to optimise testing framework and processes in a growing development team and want to join a company where you can professionalise and set new standards - then this is the job for you!
As a result of TimeLog’s recent growth journey, we are seeking a new member of our family of more than 40 employees with a genuine interest in the latest technology to help us mature the processes around our software performance even further.
Who is TimeLog?
In TimeLog, we help professional services organisations evolve by optimising their business processes from deal to cash with our Professional Services Automation (PSA) software and our personal touch.
Since the foundation in 2001, TimeLog has grown rapidly. Today, we hold a position as market leader within PSA software for companies between 30 – 500 employees.
We have customers in 18 countries and support more than 20,000 daily users of our software.
As our new developer, you will be part of our core team of clever geeks that build and maintain tomorrow’s TimeLog PSA-software.
Everyone on our team is working with the entire stack from UI to database when developing the product. But all have their strengths and focus areas. As our development team grows in a steady pace, so do the number of changes in the code base.
Your focus area will be to build and standardise the testing framework in TimeLog and provide strong clear guidelines for the developers on how to build and utilize the testing framework.
You will work closely together with our tech lead and testers on the testing framework and test automation and TimeLog will help you grow your skills when needed.
Work and tech at TimeLog
We work in sprints and each of our Scrum teams are self-organised. So, we expect you to take part in building the best possible team to execute on exiting new features and technologies.
You will be joining our office in Copenhagen, but we are working closely together with our colleagues in Malaysia. We want everyone to feel great at work and be proud of the cool stuff we are all part of building.
Because of this, we expect you to actively participate in scoping your tasks and moving the entire department in the direction towards perfection.
We are running our own private cloud in VMWare consisting of numerous servers with Windows Server 2016 and SQL Server 2016 - but we are also extending it to Azure services. Our stack is based on ASP.NET MVC C# with Web API 2 and our database access is through a custom build ORM and Stored Procedures.
What we offer
- An exciting, challenging job characterised by constant development and high ambitions
- A position in our Core Scrum Team focusing on bringing new features to our target customers
- Be part of a team of 14 developers across Denmark and Malaysia
- An attractive and dynamic work environment in a flat organisation where you have the opportunity to influence your work
- B.Sc. with an IT focus or similar adopted skills set
- Min. 3 years of developer experience
- Experience in implementing tests for all layers of the test triangle and for web, API and mobile
- Be solid in C#, web-technologies and the MS stack
- Know your way around T-SQL
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written
- Genuine interest in the latest technology
- Good communication skills
- Good at self-management but not afraid of asking for help when needed
- Be open-minded and willing to learn new skills
- To be focused and dedicated to the product
You will be measured by the following KPIs
- Test coverage of newly released products
- Your ability to deliver on backlog items assigned to you in the sprints
You will refer to our Head of R&D and be part of the core team.
Salary package will be negotiated based on qualifications.
Please send your motivated application and CV to:
We will review applications on an ongoing basis and our goal is to have the position filled by April 1st, 2019.
For further information contact Jon Lykke - Head of R&D & Operations - at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 70 200 645.