Invoice faster with One Click Invoicing
In our Invoicing Advanced solution, you get a number of invoice templates that form the basis of your invoices. As soon as you have linked the templates to a customer or a project, TimeLog automatically starts to collect the relevant information, and you avoid manual entry work.
Each month your invoice potential is gathered in one overview, and once you’ve approved it, you produce the invoices with just a few clicks.
What's the benefits from invoicing in TimeLog?
All companies are more complex than you think, and therefore you often need a solution that can handle all your administrative procedures without breaking in the middle. TimeLog is built to handle the complex processes in your company and offers the tools you need to:
- Increase the invoicing percentage, because all work time is tracked
- Form a better basis for decision making with data in real-time to better forecast and control the cash flow
- Get through the end of the month faster with e.g. invoice drafts, expense tracking, approval flows and automation
- Give project managers more flexibility with up to eight settlement types supporting the needs for contract and value management
- Get tools for internal invoicing between more branch offices and legal entities
- Get automated calculation of work in process with our revenue recognition
- The options for automatic rounding of billable hours, where it is possible to round up to nearest 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes or the nearest hour
Get started today!
TimeLog has more than 20 years of experience and is one of Europe’s leading PSA platforms. We help you get started with e.g.:
- Workshops with focus on setup, implementation and use of the system
- Help Center with guides, how to articles and videos
- Interactive guides in the system, so you can quickly train new employees
- Courses (online or on site) and online support which all help you reap all the benefits from using the system
You can book a presentation online or test TimeLog for free for 30 days.