Get key figures in real time - and user friendly time tracking that synchronises with your other systems
One of the biggest challenges for a global organisation is to see the organisation’s key figures in real time without waiting for the different entities to do their reporting. To remain competitive, it is crucial to make quick decisions based on facts instead of gut feelings.
Based on user friendly time tracking your organisation get access to KPIs including
- Invoicing percentage
- External % / Utilisation
- Registered / invoiced value on employee or department level.
- Contribution margin on employee or department level.
- Employee Retention
- Illness percentage
Online time tracking across platforms
We offer you multiple ways to track your time. Customising your own online time tracking options according to your needs and workflows is easy. For instance TimeLog offers mobile time tracking app for employees on the go, stopwatch function - online or using the desktop app - when you need to track time on many different tasks during the day or time tracking in Outlook.
Make a global organisation local
As a global organisation, you can benefit from the department structure in TimeLog that can divide the organisation into more entities in different countries. Here you easily collect data on the employee's time consumption in other departments, which makes it possible to
- Invoice internally
- Settle resources
- Share knowledge
- Make activity based costing (ABC)
Optimised currency functionality
Being in the global market can be both time consuming and comprehensive in correlation with management on many currencies at once. With TimeLog currency functionality, you may create and manage projects in foreign currency depending on department and country, and you can make your reporting in different currencies, so each country get a feeling of a system meeting their needs.
Benefit from one cohesive system
With TimeLogs many integrations and our own API, you can get the feeling that the data transfer happens automatically between your different business systems from the beginning. Data can be transferred from TimeLog's via the Integration API and into your financial and order handling system without manual administration in your daily life. We also offer standard integrations with leading salary and financial systems.
Do you need to manage multiple legal entities?
Avoid investing in a large ERP system to solve your administrative challenges with multiple legal entities, simply extend TimeLog to manage multiple legal entities with our add on module Multiple Legal Entities (MLE).
Your benefits from our MLE extension:
- You can save administrative time and easily get an overview of how many resources you borrow from each other
- You can easily consolidate data from all legal entities
- You can share an employee between several departments across legal entities without the person needing to track time in several systems
- You can share information about customers, projects and employees
- You have the opportunity to scale internationally without having to worry about setting up your next legal entity
Want to try TimeLog free for 30 days?
Right now you can get access to a full functioning edition of Invoicing Basic for 30 days.
With Invoicing Basic you can:
- Track time on web, mobile and desktop
- Register vacation, flex, other absence, travels and expenses
- Manage projects
- Control invoicing on time & material
- And much more